Sunday, April 09, 2006

Must read of the day

I would have said something about this this ridiculous WaPo editorial but Jane Hamsher has already so concisely torn it to shreds with scapel like precision, I'll just send you to her.

Continuing the theme, SusanG at Kos does a good job pointing out the absurdity of the WaPo's editorial as balanced against a news article on A01 that completely contradicts the premise of Fred Hiatt's insipid screed.

How are we supposed to take this newspaper seriously if the editors don't read it themselves?

Update: The more I think about this, the more it upsets me. The equally outraged have begun to arrive at the WaPo's comment section. I left a comment. It's easy. No reg required and you can do it anonymously. Let them know what you think.

More thoughts and my comment, here and here at the DetNews.

[broken links repaired - thanks to Mayor of Simpleton for catching it]
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home