Wednesday, May 16, 2007

When Republicans debate

By Libby

I didn't even try to watch it. I was already feeling nauseous from this virus that's got me down so I just went to bed, but no worries - lots of bloggers followed the "action." The only one I read was Vodka guy's drunk blogging.

I'm sure his account was much more amusing and informative than the actual event. Nothing like a couple of martinis to put things in perspective I guess but don't be fooled by the witty repartee. He has some good analysis hidden behind those quips. At least he got Mitt Romney pegged correctly.

In a way I'm sorry I missed it, if only to see if Thompson really was looking off his game. I wonder if it was because he realized that stinking cigar ad was going to explode on him?

Update: [I mixed up my Thompsons again. I keep forgetting that Tommy is running and Fred has successfully avoided having to debate with his non-campaigning campaign.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ron paul rules. I gave him a hundred dollars after the last debate and I'll give a hundred more.

11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I just saw something earlier today that says Ron Paul is beating out all the other candidates in traffic on his website. Not that the major media would think to mention that.

2:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the more they ignore him, the more obsolete they become. Fox News was utterly baffled. they were like "this must be a joke, like sanjaya" from american idol. there's a poll at ABC that's the craziest thing I've ever seen. it's like 87 percent ron paul, 5 percent i hate all republicans and the rest is split between the rest of those cheeseballs.

4:14:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That's why I don't bother to watch these things anymore. No matter who hosts it, they're favoring the front-runners. And they say the media doesn't pick the president. It's just so irritating.

4:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/beseenbeheard/popup?id=3135373&POLL288=4000000

pimpin

4:34:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Amazing Lester. As you can see I ran with it. Thanks for the link.

9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home