Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blog nods

By Libby

I've been meaning to add a couple of blogs to the roll for quite a while now. Kathy at Liberty Street is someone I just recently discovered and feels like a kindred soul already. Check her out.

And I don't usually do exchange links with blogs I don't know but PSoTD asked so nicely and I like the blog so I'm also adding them in a belated response to their public request. I thought it was a great idea to ask right up front in a post like that. Maybe I'll steal it someday. You never know if you don't ask.

On another note, I've been remiss in linking to my critics, so these responses are little belated as well but just so they know I love them, Dan is wrong. I so do not suck and he is never going to get a whipping from me no matter how much he pleads.

And this guy is still using up a ton of bandwidth criticizing a comment I made a month ago. Frankly he's too wordy for me to get through his whole post but I did love his Freudian typo about visiting my bog... thanks for the chuckle Lee.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Thank you, Libby!

7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

YW, Kathy.

8:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Libby, much appreciate the link AND the kind words.

10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

YW PSoTD. Thanks for the link back and I think your pitch for links was great.

3:16:00 PM  
Blogger Dan Collins said...

Well, all right, Libby. Maybe you don't suck. I want that whippin' on my desk first thing Friday morning.

5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home