Saturday, January 03, 2009

Life and Death

There's a new little Newshogger in the world and she's gorgeous. Congrats to Fester and Mrs. F.

Just for Capt. Fogg, because I know how much he treasures these finds, Christ on a pita.

For those of you who are sick of shoveling snow. It could be worse. You could be shoveling shoes. Warmer work but not nearly as pretty.

Amused to death. Pea green envy does not become them. Congrats to Greg. Damozel has more.

Ladies, save yourselves. Warning: Photo NSFW.

I'm still considering the options so I haven't entered my wager yet, but here's the world renowned TKK Dead Pool. [Update: My picks are now in.]

And rest in peace Leonardo.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

The more I look at that Pita face, the more it looks like me although it's possible to see the Guru Maharaj Ji if you squint a bit, or maybe even Ulyses S. Grant.

There's a school of thought that asserts it's the face of Leonardo da Vinci and I hear they have a book coming out soon.

10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Fogg. I thought that might amuse you. I'm hearing rumbles of a movement to declare the pita a sign of the return of George Carlin from the dead. Word has it they're raising funds to purchase said bread and build a appropriate shrine in which to house it.

11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

That's one of the few bearded men I didn't think of. Great idea and since it isn't true and doesn't have to be true, it's a damn good foundation for a new religion.

Sarcastic comedy on a Sunday would have me warming a pew regularly - or maybe even preaching. My only question is: do we call it Carlinism or Carlianity?

For God so loved to laugh at us, he gave us Carlin that we be not puffed up nor self impressed or douchebaggy before the Lord. . . now let us speak the seven dirty words and rejoice.

1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I like Carlinality myself. You're obviously going to be invited to become a bishop of the church.

2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home