Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Graphic content

A few quick links that have been accumulating in the hold file.

Watertiger is vacationing in Middle Earth. The Shire is, as expected, quite lovely. As is Eriador. And even Mordor had improved greatly since they destroyed Barad-dur. It appears she may be presently be in Rohan.

Meanwhile, if you're a fan of other people's family photos, and I really am, take a peek at Jeffraham's kid pix. He was such a cutie.

Tom Tomorrow says goodbye to W as only he can. The last two panels alone are worth the click.

And this is pretty old, but I missed it so maybe you did too. With the GOP trying to rebrand themselves, they're going to need a new logo. Here's a few good suggestions.

Finally, the debate over gay marriage is largely conducted on theorectical ground. I wonder how many people who are so vehemently against it, have known any gay couples. I suspect they haven't. In any event, I found this amazing gallery to be the most compelling argument I've ever seen for it. Please don't divorce us.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home