Thursday, January 01, 2009

Gonzales cries foul

Former AG Abu Gonzales weighs in at the last minute to win the most self-serving wank of the year.
In his interview with the paper, the disgraced appointee expressed frustration that "for some reason, I am portrayed as the one who is evil in formulating policies that people disagree with."

"I consider myself a casualty, one of the many casualties of the war on terror," he added.
He says he's going to write a tell-all book to vindicate himself. Trouble is, no publisher wants to touch it. Guess the market for passing the buck down to underlings has diminished greatly due to over-exposure of the genre by the Bush regime.

In any event, heretik has the definitive post, or should say photoshop, on this story. I have nothing to add to that.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I feel bad for the clown. And we're all victims of political correctness. Soon Gonzo will have to apologise to 911 widows. I had a tennis match last week that after it ended we told the gang it was a war on that court. Of course the sensitive Vietnam Veteran got in a huff and said we don't know what real war is. We had to apologise. My neighbor bought a new truck last week and said he felt like he got raped. Of course our wives heard that and ripped us for being so casual about rape. We apologised. In a sense, we're all victims of the nihlist PC crowd.

9:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Underlings ain't gonna sell. He has to toss Addington, Cheney and Bush under the (no, I can't say it). Anyway, he needs to give up the big fishes. It might be hard to avoid legal troubles of his own, I would think, based on his faulty memory testimony.

9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Gonzales is a remorseless monster who casually underwrote torture and subversion of the rule of law. I have no sympathy for him at all.

DLB, I suspect his tell-all is a tell nothing coverup of his own complicity and that's why he can't find a publisher.

10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Come on - there's no PC crowd, just a culture where everyone pretends to be a victim and uses victimhood to seem virtuous. Gonzales is doing just that.

Hang the bastard.

11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I prefer life imprisonment to hanging, but that's just me. I hear there's a petition to get Abu a job at Walmart. That might be sufficient punishment....

2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I'm against the death penalty too, so hang him by his thumbs.

2:46:00 PM  
Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Good Lord I should have started reading this site three years ago. I was the only one in my blog clique for that time that was against the death penalty. Thumb hanging is acceptable Captain as long as it doesn't result in death.

12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home