Monday, March 03, 2008

How I learned to stop worrying and love the googlebomb

By Libby

Avedon thought the miserable failure googlebomb was silly. She's right of course. Its only value was as an in joke, but I loved it anyway. That was the first time I'd ever heard of the concept and to a technodope like me, that stuff looks like uber-alchemy. I still don't understand how it all works. I don't even care why; I just love that it does. In any event, Avedon put me on to Chris Bowers who has a very technical plan for an effective googlebomb for McCain. I think it's a great idea.

Chris is scientifically assessing the optimum target page but while he's working out the details, I'm going to join in with Avedon's choice for McCain. I think it would be great if that link came up first on a John McCain search.

It's short. A lot of people will watch it. It's got my vote.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home