Saturday, March 01, 2008

I love this man

By Libby

I discovered my friend Paul Shoul has his own blog and he landed a great gig as a travel photographer for an offbeat travel site, Go Nomad. Color me green with envy.

I guess it's been a while since we checked in with each other. I stumbled on to the blog by chance today and it is over a year old. I spent a good hour cruising through the entries and catching up on his life and some of our mutual friends.

Having looked through the whole gallery this shot is my favorite but there were many worthy contenders. And his travelogues are a great read as well. Paul is a long time traveler, not at all a tourist. I love his style and I love his work. Check him out.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Is it just me or does he look like John Stewart with a beard?

9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Now that you mention it, there is some resemblence. He's also as witty as Jon.

11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Men with beards tend to be superior in many ways.

2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. I'm assuming you are also blessed with such facial hair....

2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Indeed I be, arrr. The eye patch is only for special occasions.

5:02:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

You're slaying me Fogg. If you also have a peg leg and a parrot then you must come and visit. The tyke adores pirates.

7:31:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I've been lobbying for a parrot, but my wife will have none of it.

9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Smart woman. Parrots are cool but they are a high maintenence pet.

10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home