Saturday, May 19, 2007

Guns and bums

By Libby

If you only read this blog, it may look like I'm slacking but I've been doing my heavy posting at Newshoggers this morning. If you just can't get enough of my blogviating, click over there to get my take on today's current events.

I discovered the true meaning of Going Blackwater and if you only read one of these, that's the one to read. The privatization of our armed forces is one of the most overlooked aspects of the endless wars prosecuted by this administration and one of the biggest reasons we didn't leave Baghdad a long time ago.

I also figured out what's the matter with politics and I think I've come up with a brilliant solution to get some real work out of our Beltway bums. I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of those moochers living a better life than me on our tax dollars.

And I've come up with a simple but obvious solution for the Democrats' current dilemma over the impasse on the supplemental bill. Of course, it's the same advice they've ignored before. Stand up to the president and his war profiteering party and let the political chips fall where they may. If they're ever going to overcome their current reputation as a party of cringing cowards, they have to show some political courage. I can't think of a better time to start.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger creature said...

You, a slacker, never. I'm heading over to the Hogger now.

3:21:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Creature. Thanks for the encouragement.

4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home