Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bush constiuency shrinks again

First it was the Walmart voters, then it was the beauty parlor ladies, now Bush and the GOP are losing the Southern Women. But not all. This explains the 30% who just can't give up on our Leaker in Chief.
Still, some Southern women remain stalwart supporters of the president and the Republican Party. At a watermelon festival in Chickamauga, in the mountains of northwest Georgia, substitute teacher Clydeen Tomanio said she remains committed to the party she's called home for 43 years.

"There are some people, and I'm one of them, that believe George Bush was placed where he is by the Lord," Tomanio said. "I don't care how he governs, I will support him. I'm a Republican through and through."
I don't know what I find more disturbing. That she sounds so much like one of Jim Jones' cultists or that she is allowed to teach in the public schools when she is so intellectually incurious.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home