Saturday, July 01, 2006

Revenge of the WalMart voter

It being late and the holiday weekend, I'm just going to post a link to this piece at Real Clear Politics I read a couple of days ago. It's a very interesting take on the new demographic predicted to impact the 06 election. Walmart voters are the new soccer moms and Nascar dads.

The analysis struck me as right on. This is the group of voters that has been voting for Republicans simply because they hate libruls. They elected Bush and the rest of this corrupt crowd and they're finally realizing that they're being screwed.

It will be interesting to see what they do. Whether they vote for Democrats or simply sit it out in an off year. Either way it's going to have an impact.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda. I'll be glad to join in. I've been wondering what I was going to do for Independence Day.

5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home