Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weird crimes

If you have ever flown in a hot air balloon you could understand why someone would want to steal one. In my years as ground crew I often coveted another balloonist's rig but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's a pretty dumb crime. For one thing, what are you going to do with it if you don't know how to fly and I would think the black market for stolen balloons is rather small.

Maybe with the high cost of fuel these days, the guy just needed the propane tanks but how dumb do you have to be to break into a nearby house while you're on the run and forcing the family to feed you? Who did he think he is - Edward G. Robinson in Key Largo?
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger meljoy said...

ok, i'm sticking around... i'd better learn to love you...
:-)

-mel

11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do my best to win you over Mel. ;-}

1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home