Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Where is Jabbar Gibson?

This is really bugging me. I happened to catch an interview last night on CNN with the three white kids who got into New Orleans by stealing (or would that be looting?) press passes and a television's station's t-shirt. They evacuated seven people and made FEMA look like the dummies they are under their present administration. Aaron Brown hailed these kids as heroes and chuckled at their prankish larceny.

Meanwhile, last I heard, Jabbar Gibson, the young black kid who saved up to 100 black Americans, (otherwise known to the press as the extreme looter and his renegade passengers), by taking an abandoned school bus and driving to the shelter in Houston that he heard about on TV but FEMA couldn't (or wouldn't) get them to, is not only ignored, but I understand is sitting in a jail cell for larcency of the escape vehicle.

Where is the press for this young hero? Don't try to tell me this is not about racism. If he was white, they would be hailing him for his ingenuity. You call this a liberal press?
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are well!

1:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home