Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Trent Lott and other useful idiots

Hell hath no fury like a entitled Senator who has lost his multi-million dollar home. Speaking of FEMA director Michael Brown, Trent had this to say.
"If he doesn't solve a couple of problems that we've got right now he ain't going to be able to hold the job, because what I'm going to do to him ain't going to be pretty," Lott said on CBS.

Meanwhile, the quotes just keep on coming. Aaron Broussard, president of Jefferson Parish outside New Orleans, asked for Congress to investigate the botched rescue.
"Take whatever idiot they have at the top, give me a better idiot. Give me a caring idiot. Give me a sensitive idiot. Just don't give me the same idiot," he said.
Good thing he's not looking for an honest man. They're fresh out of those in this administration, having driven all but the Bush loyalists out of the Beltway.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home