Monday, September 05, 2005

Patterico - one more time

Patterico checks in again, looking for the last word on this post. He tempers his remarks this time but issues this challenge.
I still think you've totally missed the boat here. You should condemn outright lies far more than blog posts that you somehow think don't quite tell the whole story as you would like it to be told.
Ah, but I do. I'm much more concerned about those 16 words in the SOTU address that resulted in the death of thousands of soldiers and civilians than I am about the LAT leaving four lousy words, one time, out of a news story. Nobody died because of those.

And I note with some irony that Patterico, being such a stickler for accuracy, has addressed me at least twice as "dude." I believe the correct address for a woman would be "dudette." But hey, I'm not complaining. I like it when my work is mistaken for that of a man.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PatteriWHO? I wouldn't waste anymore time on this issue, Libby. You deserve the last word because you were right.

8:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a good kid KS. Just fell in with the wrong crowd. He could have done a lot of good on our side of the fence.

But you know me, I'm always hoping for their redemption.

9:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home