Friday, September 04, 2009

Going off the grid

I'm well and truly fucked up. My blood work came back and my sodium is critically low. Doctor wants me to check into the hospital. I don't have insurance. I don't have a job. My shoulder is so bad today I don't think I can drive to hospital anyway.

Glad I'm here in this little town. My sister is coming down in a bit to help me figure out what to do. Meanwhile, whatever happens, I have to rest the shoulder so I'm staying off the computer for at least two days. Presuambly I'll be back.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

9 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Libby, how ghastly, glad your sister is there to help. Keep us posted.

1:04:00 PM  
Blogger VforVirginia said...

{{{{{Libby!}}}}}

So very, very sorry things are such a mess that the finances are a worry.

You get the health care that you need and worry about them writing off the expense, if it comes to that ... OK, *never* worry about it.

You need it. Get it.

Miss you and am rooting for you.

1:09:00 PM  
Blogger Phila said...

Sorry, Libby. Hope all goes well for you. You're in my thoughts, meanwhile.

1:25:00 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

I don't know if Libby will be back on tonight, but she is home from the hospital tonight and trying to rest. So nice of all of you to be concerned and I know she appreciates it. Hopefully, she will be feeling better and back to blogging soon.

8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I hope so -- you've got us all worried.

10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Larkspur said...

Thank you rockync. Best wishes.

10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks everyone. It worked out better than expected and I am feeling much more hopeful about the future today. Friends like you really help. Be lost without you.

2:38:00 PM  
Blogger jurassicpork said...

I'm here for you, Libby, hun. We liberals take care of our own. I'll help you just as soon as I get some cash in the old cow.

1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey jurassic, thanks so much for the kind words on the other post. Left you a long reply there.

Not to worry. I'm okay for the moment. Just keep fighting for our side and we'll all look out for each other. Thanks for all you do.

2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home