Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best laid plans...

I ended up spending the whole afternoon out and about yesterday, running errands for the folks and shopping for the new place. City Hall was a trip. You get all your utilities through the city here. Typical bureaucratic runaround.

I stand in line. The old guy in front of me is involved in a long conversation about why he needs to put down a deposit. It's finally my turn but I haven't filled out the orange form... So I stand in line again. In the end it took over an hour to set up the account.

Had dinner with the family so I missed the news yesterday afternoon but on the bright side I think I can stay in today and catch up. I hear another crazy wingnut commited murder and mayhem and Fox actually acknowledged that maybe the DHS was onto something with that report they were so excited about a few weeks ago.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home