Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Going off line

I'll be doing the big move for the next couple of days so it's not clear how much I'll be posting. Not much is my guess. Meanwhile, I was looking at the rental agreement for a place I didn't take for other reasons and I see that two of the rules of renting are you're not allowed to get drunk at home and they strongly discourage overnight guests for the purposes of unmarried sexual relations. Guess that was the guy who showed me the place in between spending the day at church. Gotta love the south.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger rockync said...

Hey, somebody has to keep you on the straight and narrow. :)

9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Well, at least it didn't say anything about Satanic rituals or sex with animals. So I guess that's OK. As long as the animals are not drunk, and don't stay overnight...

Here in Hawaii, all are welcome.

Just check your incubus at the door. And wipe your hoofs!

I lived with my girlfriend in an upstairs apartment in the home of a church organist in Superior, Wisconsin, once. She was always banging out the hymns (1874's Greatest Hits) on one of her rescued, out-of-tune piano's downstairs. It was actually a Godsend, that noise. You know how hard it is to f**k quietly in a big empty Victorian house? Jeez!
.

6:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Kvatch said...

...two of the rules of renting are you're not allowed to get drunk at home and they strongly discourage overnight guests for the purposes of unmarried sexual relations.

That's odd. You'd think that it would be the other way around.

12:06:00 PM  
Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I had a thoroughly distasteful yet hilarious comment for this post Libby. I couldn't click the publish comment button. Damn this kind and gentle gig.


Best wishes on your move.

7:03:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL you guys.

6:51:00 PM  
Blogger SteveAudio said...

That's problematic, as drinking is mandatory when having guests stay over for sex.

What to do, what to do?

11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Ha! My strategy was to take a different place. :~)

7:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home