Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sick of secrets

By Libby

Once again, I have zero time today to post until later this evening, but this caught my eye. Who the hell placed a secret hold on a Senate bill requiring campaign finance reports to be filed on-line? Check out the link for the story and the contact info for your representatives.

Let's expose this idiot. There is no legitimate reason for this bill to be held up. It should be heard and passed immediately.

Update: Prarie Weather is betting it's a Republican and has the odds on favorites from the comment sections.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I said I wouldn't do this again but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhWTsgYYQ2I

3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Too weird Lester. I don't remember that one at all and I thought I'd seen pretty much every grade B movie made in the history of talkies.

6:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stinky the skunk.

8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I rather liked Tom Thumb myself.

9:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home