Monday, April 16, 2007

Making Up For Past Mistakes

Andrew Sullivan at The Daily Dish has a post up that says it all:
Bush's rank incompetence has been the greatest threat to the troops and to American security. I have no idea why the Democrats don't actually start accusing Bush of aiding terrorism by his ineptness. It's what the Republicans would do if Bush were a Democrat.

Mr. Sullivan was huge supporter of Mr. Bush going into this war. He knew that Bush was right and he stuck by his guy for years.
But when Mr. Sullivan recognized the lack of planning and overall incompetence he turned on Bush with a vengeance.

Except for Chuck Hagel, are there any other republicans that have come out against the war? I'm not talking about voting support, I'm talking about a vocal break with Bush and the RNC? You see I'm looking for moderate republicans who have taken a stand against the war. I'm working today and blogging on the fly so if anyone out there has the answer, let me know.

But back to Sully, I wish I had said that, but that's why he makes the big bucks.
I'm beginning to like him more and more.

Jim M

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's the same person as he was when he was still supporting and praising Bush. I have no idea what made him change his mind. Perhaps he's making things straight (hehehehe) due to his unfortunate illness.

6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Ouch Romunov. Bad joke.

I can't decide myself whether he's sincere or not but you have to admit he jumped off the Bush bandwagon long before the approval ratings dumped. He was one of the first to admit he was wrong.

I have to say that oddly I'm finding myself liking him more all the time myself. And I really disliked his work before.

8:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home