Thursday, April 19, 2007

A classy dame

I don't have a celebrity encounter story about Kitty Carlisle. I never even came close to meeting her but I grew up watching her on To Tell The Truth and to my impressionable eyes, she was everything I wanted to be when I grew up. Sophisticated, articulate, witty, well dressed and classicly beautiful. She was one of the few celebrities I consider as having been a real role model of my formative years.

The world is an emptier place without her. Rest in peace Kitty.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how we all remember her even though she never got caught without underwear or had a wardrobe malfunction or went to rehab. Just a class act, doing what she could to promote the arts she loved. I'm glad she had a long, full life. sounds like she enjoyed herself.

12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Those were classier times Rocky.

3:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home