Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ain't nobody's business but my own...

By Libby

I'm not surprised but I'm still appalled at the SCOTUS decision on abortion. My partner at Newshog, Shamanic had it covered and summed up my irritation well so I posted my reaction at the Detroit News in response to my co-blogger Richard Burr.

I can't believe we're still having this discussion. As I said in closing over there, "The bottom line is if you're horrified by abortion, don't have one. But no one has the right to make that decision for someone else."

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the decision. Personally, i feel roe v wade should be overturned and the states should decide. my feeling is the red states by and large want christian sharia law. let them. all the good people will come here.

8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Personally Lester I think the state should stay out of the decision altogether. The government has no right to make this decision. People forget before Roe v. Wade, women were dying in back alleys from coat hanger abortions.

8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home