Thursday, January 12, 2006

May I have a blogroll please

Say hey to Donnie at Cadillac Tight who I just added to the blogroll. He leans farther right than I do but I put him in swingers because he doesn't buy into the party line on either side.
And people, that ain’t my fault - it’s the Democrats fault. Just as it’s the fault of the Bush administration that I don’t take their word about a damned thing anymore either.

So no, I don’t think I owe the Democrats, or the Republicans any presumption of patriotism, or legitimacy. And neither do you. The two parties have shown themselves to be so clearly more interested in incumbency, rather than governing, that they’ve stripped themselves of that mantle all on their own. I think it’s a shame that Kilgore, or anyone else thinks otherwise.
After reading the transcripts for this poor excuse for Senate hearings on Alito, I don't know about you, but I have to agree with him. The problem is systemic inside the Beltway. It has more to do with the entrenchment of permanent incumbency than party affliation.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home