Monday, January 09, 2006

Calling George Soros

Well I was going to blog about something else entirely but I ran across this from Jesse Kornbluth at HuffPo and thought it the best idea and most eloquent proposal I've seen in months. In fact, I'm joining in the call. Jesse suggests George Soros buy CNN.

I watch almost no news on television anymore. It's pointless. You can't get real information on any station. It's not about news, it's about personalities now. What do I care if it's Aaron Brown or the creepy Anderson Cooper and what it does it say about the market when the best source of news in this country is The Daily Show and the Weather Station? America is hungry for a news station they can trust and only someone like George Soros has enough captial and cajones to stand up to the current noise machine and restore CNN to its former respectability. If he did, I'd have it on all the time.

The grass roots thing is a good idea but it's not enough. If it's not on TV, it's just not real to middle America. So what do you say Mr. Soros? Can you help us out here?
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not sure you want Soros.

He's got the money, and makes occasionally enlightened statements... but on the other hand the Soros Foundation is deeply involved in these fake US intel-operated 'colour revolutions'.

8:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soros is no angel, he's done a lot of stuff worth criticizing but it would still beat the hell out of what we have right now.

10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home