Friday, June 12, 2009

Dear Barack

WTF??? I've been greatly disappointed several times already in the last five months. But it was a king of resigned disgust, because they were disappointments I was more or less expecting. You know, like escalating the insanity in Afghanistan. And covering up for Bush era crimes. I mean, he had already warned us he was going to do those things.

But this betrayal on DOMA has me sputtering in rage to the point where I'm speechless. Really. All I can muster up is to quote my good friend Harry H. McColgan. "Are you shitting me?"

Read the link for yourself. As John summarizes, the brief says "banning gay marriage is good for the federal budget." And it "invokes incest and marrying children." For this we could have elected effin Huckabee.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger danps said...

I'm too refined to put this in one of my posts but more and more my feelings towards him are along the lines of "please stop being an asshole."

9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I believe I've reached that point too. I didn't expect much, but I did expect him to be more of a leader. He's not taking charge of anything. Maher is right, he's out there being the effin celebrity president but wimping out on the leadership thing. It's starting to feel very smarmy.

8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home