Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mental Health Break

It's been an entirely drizzly, dismal, dreary day here. The kind of day where once I would have spent it curled up in an easy chair, reading. But now that Gore invented teh internets, I spent it following random links. Ran across this video. I wasn't sure I would make it through the whole thing, but it was good. An instant storyboard made of sand. Maybe you'll like it as much as I did.



Update: I didn't realize when I posted this that it's from a Ukranian television program. Thanks to reader JimBob for finding a translation for the storyline.

It was in 1941. They were in love. They had a child. But World War II had began. And he gone to war to protect his country (Soviet Union). She was waiting for him to come back alive. She got the letter about his death. Obelisk with a star on the top - it's the memorial to all people from Soviet Union, who was died in this war. In the end of story inscription : "You are always with us."

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home