Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Going to be a tough day

Don't know how much blogging I'll get done. My old boss, whom I worked with for over 20 years and is like family to me is in Brigham Young. He's dying. They don't expect him to last much longer. And even as you read this, my stepmom, who is like a real mother to me, is under the knife having a triple valve replacement in her heart.

I'll be back when I manage to pull myself together.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian Krenz said...

Best of luck to you and those you care about.

12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hang in there, Libby. And soft going for you all.

2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks. I'll be calmer once I hear the surgery is over and all is well.

3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Caring about people is painful. I hope it helps knowing that people care about you too.

4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It does help Fogg. Jonathan died this afternoon. I put a new post up for him.

5:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home