Monday, January 19, 2009

Best inaugural tribute


I just love scale models of all sorts, and the tinier the better so I wish I lived close enough to see the inaugural exhibit at Legoland, CA.
The massive project features more than a thousand mini-figures, including President-elect Barack Obama and his family, vice president-elect Joe Biden, his wife Jill, George and Laura Bush, Dick and Lynn Cheney, and George Bush Sr and Barbara Bush.
The figures are amazing easy to identify considering they're made of plastic blocks. I thought the Babs Bush was especially good. [h/t, oddly enough, to jammie guy]

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cool.

I love Legos.

2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Me too. I wish I lived in CA so I could go see Legoland, even without the inaugural display. I bet it's Very Cool.

3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home