Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cow plops on the economy

I just haven't been that motivated to blog this week. I don't know if it's because I'm in a strange place or I'm not used to using the laptop anymore or just a little burnout but the news wasn't doing it for me so I spent about four hours catching up with my rightwing blogger friends this morning. I found this at Elisson's place. It's a variation on an old theme, but I've never seen this particular version before and found it amusing and thought you might enjoy the economy as explained by cows. My favorites were:
BUREAUCRATISM
You have 2 cows. The State takes both, shoots one, milks the other, and then throws the milk away.

AN ITALIAN CORPORATION
You have two cows, but you don't know where they are. You decide to have lunch.

A RUSSIAN CORPORATION
You have two cows. You count them and learn you have five cows. You count them again and learn you have 42 cows. You count them again and learn you have 2 cows. You stop counting cows and open another bottle of vodka.

AN IRAQI CORPORATION
Everyone thinks you have lots of cows. You tell them that you have none. Nobody believes you, so they bomb the shit out of you and invade your country. You still have no cows, but at least now you are part of Democracy.
Many more at the link.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home