Thursday, November 27, 2008

Change is coming - really

I'm going to be gone most of the day for the family festivities but here's a quote from President Obama to ponder in case you missed it yesterday.
"Understand where the vision for change comes from, first and foremost," he told reporters at his third press conference in as many days. "It comes from me. That's my job, is to provide a vision in terms of where we are going, and to make sure, then, that my team is implementing."
I don't know what kind of change it will turn out to be, but for good or ill, it will be something completely different from the last eight years. Obama isn't even really President yet and he's already approached the transistion in unexpected and unprecendented ways. That's something anyway. I for one, am not quite ready to give up the hope that he will be able to bring some kind of positive transformation.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home