Wednesday, November 26, 2008

55 Days

It doesn't sound that long when you say it out loud, but when you consider the damage that can still be done by Bush in that short time, it feels like an eternity. I don't think there's many people who aren't ready for him to be gone -- yesterday. I've been busy all day so I'm just getting around to the news and I ran across this quote that sums up the vibe I'm feeling everywhere.
Instead, he’s spending his waning days weakening environmental rules, helping his cronies get jobs in the professional bureacracy, and preparing his pardons. What a stupid, despicable man. History can’t judge him too cruelly.
Personally, I'd rather see him judged in a court of law, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

This blogger lists some things Bush could be doing instead but as the title of his post notes, the man clearly intends to be bad to the bitter end. Heckuva legacy W.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home