Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fruit of the poison tree - Updated

I didn't intend to turn this into a McCain fan blog today but the videos keep coming in and I'm finding the crowd dynamic fascinating. The seeds of hate the McCain campaign planted are now bearing their bitter fruit and fewer find it palatable every day. This is the roots of McCain's support and they want their boy to go kick some serious liberal ass. They're angry, not just at us, but at him. I think McCain was scared. He looks very small in the middle of that enraged mob -- who were cheering for the questioner, not the candidate.



I don't blame McCain for being frightened by it. They scare me too.

Update: McCain's lame excuse for his cowardice.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home