Thursday, August 28, 2008

Horserace horse laughs

Quick links to amusing stories of the day. It seems they can't give them away for free. Tickets are still available for McCain's big VP roll out rally tomorrow in Dayton, Ohio. I'd love to know how many are left. They don't say but if they're issuing an open call, I have to think it's a lot.

Maybe that's because even the dullest GOP loyalists realize that the Straight Talk Express has morphed into the GOP Talking Points Express, or as I like to call it, the Double Talk Shuttle. Short but funny interview with McCain at the link.

And this is quite possibly the funniest convention story I've read yet from the resident bloggers. I'm surprised Harry told it.

[cross-posted to The Reaction]



[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home