Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fan mail

I rarely get compliments in the comment section at the Detroit News, so when I saw this header I was expecting some snark. Boy, was I surprised.
LIBBY NAILS IT!!!!

Libby. OMG!!! My wife and I were just chatting about how Chris Matthews is drivin' us nuts with this crrraaaap! Keith Olberman's body language speaks for itself having to sit next to this IDIOT!!! As Howard Dean said, it's allllllll filler because they are too lazy to discuss anything else that has substance.

eagle eye, Detroit, MI
He was responding to this post. It's heartening to learn that it's not just bloggers who are noticing the failure of our elite media.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I can't blame it on Matthews - it's the basis of the right wing media's pretense to fairness and balance. Every bit of truth has to be shown with a lie for the sake of balance and it wouldn't be balance if they told you the lie was a lie.

But yes, you nailed it.

10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I blame everything on Tweety but it's not just his fault of course. You're right about that.

11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home