Thursday, August 28, 2008

Art Of The Possible

I'm late this morning because I have a new gig. I'll be posting at Art Of The Possible on Thursdays for the foreseeable future. At least I hope I will, after my clumsy start. Apparently I've never used Wordpress before and I'm having a little trouble with the platform. It took me well over an hour to get a post into publishable format and the fonts are still screwed up. I have a feeling my usual methodology of drafting offline and pasting into the template isn't going to work there. If anybody knows where I can find a decent tutorial on-line, it would be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, check out my first post and please leave a comment if you're so moved. It could help restore my standing with the management who are probably wondering why they gave a technodope like me the keys to the place.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home