Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh hell

By Libby

I worry that we haven't solved the verified vote problem. I wonder if people were lulled into a false sense of security on the 06 wins. Yet, there were a number of contests that were closer than might have been expected and in the end, the Democrats came out with too thin a majority to be really effective. At least a reason to pause for thought about some serious action on getting rid of touchscreens between now and November. Especially when you consider what a McCain win might look like.
Asked whether he’d be interested in Cheney had the vice president not already have served under Bush for two terms, McCain said: “I don’t know if I would want him as vice president. He and I have the same strengths. But to serve in other capacities? Hell, yeah.”
McSame would be happy to give him a cabinet post. As Cernig said, "Is there actually a cabinet office of 'Puppetmaster'?"

For myself, I'm wondering why McCain would feel confident in admitting he would name the most unpopular politician in America to a key position in his administration?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home