Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain's funny priorities

By Libby

I got home late last night and I have to work for a few hours this afternoon, but here's a funny post from John Cole to amuse you this morning.

I didn't get around to blogging about McCain's website. If you haven't heard, one of the four tabs at the top of the site is a link to golf gear. For fifty bucks you can get a few McCain golf balls and a bag to keep them in. That's kind of hilarious on its own but it gets funnier. Apparently the site also encourages buyers to leave reviews, as they do at Amazon, and quite a number of people took them up on it.

I couldn't copy and paste my favorite but the first one is "I'm voting for the black guy." They only get better from there. Click the link for the rest.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home