Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On a personal note

By Libby

I don't blog here about my personal life because I kept my first blog, Last One Speaks for that purpose. It used to be a drug policy reform blog as well. That's not true anymore since I've incorporated my drug war blogging into my other poliblogs, but I keep LOS as a kind of open letter to my friends and family who like to keep up with my latest adventures.

Frankly, I don't have so many adventures anymore either since I moved here to the sunny south to help out my family, but I do still have a life of sorts and share little vignettes, like this one about my first boyfriend.

So if you're interested in the deep down and dirty about my personal life, Last One Speaks is the place to go.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home