Monday, March 10, 2008

Media Bytes - Who Am I edition

By Libby

Song in my head is at the end of this video. It's just morose enough to fit my disgruntled mood over this stupid time change and I have to work this afternoon so I just have time to throw up some links to amuse you while I'm gone.

Amazing. I wouldn't have thought to try this, but Garfield is really a better comic without the cat.

I loved, I Love.

The best part of the last big primary day really was the expression on Tim Russert's face.

Steve Colbert rocks on telecom immunity.

Here's some number crunching I can love. Mathematical art.

Which is almost as good as science geek tattoos.

You'll either love or hate erectile puns.

Definitely hate the lovefest between McCain and Hagee.

Don't much care for these tactics either.



Tin pin patriotism, the YouTube.

First shot from a new player in the game, McSame as Bush.
"The Campaign to Defend America -- which will be running ads on issues like Iraq, the economy, energy, and health care, from a bent that appears to be pro-Democratic -- is spending more than $1,000,000 on the buy."
The outdoor live cam at Smith College greenhouse. If you missed their bulb show, here's 159 photos. I liked this one, this one and this one. That last is from a different gallery.

And finally, for fans of historic propaganda films, is McCain channeling Leni Riefenstahl?

[h/t to Avedon and Tits McGee where not otherwise obvious.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hagee is in tight with AIPAC. don't expect any stories abuot him frm any of the networks. not allowed, though it is very pertinent

10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I have actually seen some coverage but I think it was mostly in the blogs Lester.

11:34:00 AM  
Blogger QueersOnTheRise said...

Hate to say this, but on the O'Reilly Factor, which I tolerate once per week for about 15 minutes, so I know what the enemy is saying, that bastard Bill actually talked about Hagee.

4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Good. Thanks for watching so I don't have to O8.

6:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home