Thursday, February 14, 2008

Catching up to the news cycle

By Libby

Geez, the day slipped by me somehow. First of all, thanks to everyone who sent emails of encouragement, or even just sent a hopeful thought this way. My little crisis appears to have resolved in a good outcome and all that positive energy helped. Meanwhile, I've been catching up on my reading this afternoon and have a few things I want to talk about, but in the interim, Avedon has a good roundup post on the sellout by the snakes in the Senate on the FISA bill. Here's the beef.
Democrats voting for treason were: Bayh, Inouye, Johnson, Landrieu, McCaskill, Ben Nelson, Bill Nelson, Stabenow, Feinstein, Kohl, Pryor, Rockefeller, Salazar, Carper, Mikulski, Conrad, Webb, and Lincoln. One Senator didn't vote: Hillary Clinton.
On a somewhat related note, I have an unusally long post up at Newshoggers on what is bothering me about Hillary these days.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Bill Nelson has already heard from me - the SOB. It's absolutely unconscionable.

9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It is Fogg. We need to do some heavy housecleaning in the Senate.

11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home