Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And then there were five...

By Libby

It's turning into quite a party here at The Impolitic HQ. We've invited yet another colleague to join us. Mikevotes will be arriving to join the festivities shortly, so keep an eye out and welcome him in when he gets here. I'm sure you're all going to love him.

Meanwhile, I'm still in the midst of a family crisis of sorts and my posting will be erratic at best for a couple of more days, but maybe with this stellar group we've assembled, you won't even notice I'm gone. In the interim, I can't talk about what's going on, but send a thought my way for good outcomes if you would. I could use all the positive energy I can muster to get through this.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers, Libby.

God bless.

6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks Kathy. It worked out well. I think all those prayers helped.

1:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home