Thursday, December 06, 2007

Rudy's supporters shaky

By Libby

I'd like to think I had something to do with this.

“Yeah, I’m starting to have second thoughts,” said Garry Biniecki, the undersheriff of Sanilac County in Michigan, whom the Giuliani campaign recently rolled out as a “Michigan Leader.”

I'm sure I probably didn't but it is interesting that this comes after I've started hammering Rudy at my Detroit News blog. Maybe I should send this guy a link to it. Just to reinforce his doubts, you know.

In any event, it appears the recent willingness of the legacy media to examine Rudy's lies and obfuscations is having an effect as the article goes on to note other major supporters are second-guessing their position. Only in South Carolina is Mr. 9/11 finding confidence in his campaign. But that's on his alleged 'tough on terror' creds and is in the middle of FoxNews country. Those people are the ones who still believe Saddam has a connection with 9/11 and think we actually found those WMDs.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home