Saturday, November 03, 2007

Media bytes - Eclectic edition

By Libby

I have an odd assortment of amusement tonight. Starting with a rather mellowJim Hightower on protestor arrests.

Doonesbury of the week is on Hillary today. I really relate to Rick in this one. It's exactly where I'm at with the whole identity politics thing.

For the voyeurs, webcams of the week come from both sides of the globe. I have this funky traffic cam from Hong Kong and a really good live stream from Key West. No telling what you might see on that one. The camera is focused in tight and you know those people have no idea they're being taped.

And finally, I've been looking for this for a long time and someone finally YouTubed one of my all time favorite cartoons.


Clyde Crashcup and his sidekick Leonardo.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home