Friday, November 02, 2007

Joining the Greek Chorus

By Libby

Conservative spokesmouth in Australia, Andrew Bolt, says we won in Iraq. He's got a long list of our accomplishments that add up to victory, to which I say hallelujah! Praise the Lord and pack up the ammunition. Let me stand on the mountaintops and shout -- the wingnuts were right all the time. Us dirty hippies were so wrong. You were the smart ones. I didn't believe it could be done, but you sure showed me a thing or three. Mission accomplished. Serve me up a heaping helping of crow. Pass me the hair shirt and I'll parade down Main Street. Let me pay my penance by crawling through broken glass to worship at the altar of the mighty war gods. By golly, freedom reigns.

So, now that that's settled, we can bring our troops home immediately. Right? Right?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

libby this is you

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61dcaUiEV2L._SS500_.jpg

you read these guys and you realise their war is against democrats not al queda or the insurgency.

10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I've always known that Lester.

3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home