Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Maliki would like to move on

Here's something you don't see every day. A world leader who publcly admits he hates his job. Maliki wants out and would like to resign before the end of his term. You can hardly blame him. Who really wants to go down in history as presiding over the hell hole that Iraq has become? And maybe the prospect of having to deal with Bush for another two years is as depressing to him as it is to many Americans.

I only wish our president would realize that the best thing he could do would be to resign. It would change everything. Of course he would have to take Cheney with him to make it work. If we ended up with Cheney instead, one can only think it might get even worse. I don't think Bush is really evil, I think he's just self-abosrbed and inept. Cheney on the other hand exudes pure malice so maybe I better be careful what I wish for.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home