Monday, January 08, 2007

Blog nods

I'm glad to see Kathy at Stone Soup is blogging again. Go on over and welcome her back. She has some great photos of an albino deer besides a lovely New Year's story to cheer a progressive's heart.

Meanwhile, my blogroll is a mess here, and I just realized that one of my favorite bloggers was lost in the wrong section. So I'm moving Annie of Annie's Annuals into left voices right now and I urge you to go over and check her out. I love the songs in her head and she's added a fun new dog feature.

And this just in, Spocko's blog is back on line. Yeah! Skippy has the details. This is the power of Blogtopia. The public spotlight is a wonderful equalizer. Before blogs, Disney would have gotten away with shutting Spocko down.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home