Monday, October 02, 2006

Slow readers?

My other blog, Last One Speaks is so old that as far as I can tell, I can't get email alerts when someone leaves a comment. However, here at The Impolitic, I get notified when they do and I'm always amazed when I get hate mail on really old posts. Take for instance, this one from almost a year ago. You remember when Bill O'Reilly was making his famous enemies list and we were all trying to get on it? I just got this comment this morning on that post.
Anonymous said...
It's people like you who give liberals a bad name.

Do you honestly think that you'll change anyone's minds through your senseless criticism and sarcasm? Perhaps you think you'll "enlighten" people by spouting out irrational opinions instead of forming a reasonable argument.

I'm glad you're only blogging; it saves people from listening to "self-serving blowhards like yourself."
You notice how the rudest commenters are always afraid to put their real name on their complaints?
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger thehim said...

I've gotten feedback like that almost verbatim.

6:03:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL thehim. It must be a template from the hate mail for dummies book.

7:16:00 PM  
Blogger His Honor the Mayor said...

Wow, that post was so old that you had a link the the now defunct blog "News From Davison". Whatever happened to the guy who wrote that sucky blog anyways?

8:14:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL yerhonor. I hear that guy went on to acheive high political office....

9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home