Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Remember to Save the Internet tonight

A quick reminder that Bill Moyers' "Net @ Risk" will be aired tonight. On the east coast this should be airing at 9:00pm, but you can check for your local listings here.

Immediately following the program, there will an live on-line debate between Free Press Policy Director Ben Scott and phone industry flack Mike McCurry. You can join the festivities by logging in here. Participation by regular folks like us is likely to make a big difference. Please be there if you can.

UPDATE:It was an excellent program. Leave your comments at the thread here.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I wanted so badly to see the show but had a prior committment. Do you know if it will be repeated or if they have a transcription of it available to read?

3:09:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I believe it's going to be available on the site as a streaming video Kathy. I'm not sure when but I think you'll find it at the link to Moyer's page. That should the first one in the post.

I missed the first 20 minutes but it was long anyway. It ran about 90 minutes. I thought he did a good job and I liked the tie in with media consolidation.

9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home