Monday, October 16, 2006

Media Bytes

I'm back on the work rotation this week, so posts will appear as I have time to blog. Here's a couple of video links to keep you entertained in the interim.

Via Jonathan Z Souweine, a really good comedian who does a kickass Bush impersonation. He doesn't look a thing like Bush but he's got the mannerisms down to a tee. And not to shortchange the rightwingers, he also does a fair job of impersonating Clinton.

I may be the last person in Blogtopia (y!sctp) to hear about this video documentary. Via Avedon, I give you The War of the Words. This may only interest those of you who follow the Tall Dogs of the right wingers since it's about the 101st Fighting Keyboardists, as they like to be known. Those being the people who "fight" to support Bush's war as long as they don't have to actually, you know, risk their lives from anything greater than carpal tunnel. It's a five part series, with only two installments on line so far and it's much more politely done than this snarky review. Great production values on this one. I can't wait for the next episode myself.

And for the old hippies, or those who wish they were born then, my pal Marc Catone sent me Take Me Back to the 60s. I haven't seen the whole thing yet and personally I'm not fond of the forced soundtrack but it does cover the period well in as far I've watched it. Something for everyone here from politics, to TV shows to cars.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home