Friday, January 27, 2006

Talk talk

Damn, I think I might be catching the bug the family brought home from work. I've been dragging all day and I don't think it's just the lack of sleep. I'm feeling kind of achy. The good news is I have a couple of days to rest up once I get home tonight so blogging should resume at a more normal pace. Meanwhile, part of the reason I haven't been posting as much is I got embroiled in a long running conversation over at Donnie's blog Cadillac Tight. I'm too lazy to link to every post I commented on, but if you scroll down the list to the political posts, I have comments on most of them. The other person who commented more than once is Jack Grant of Random Fate. I thought it interesting that I enjoyed his comments so much.

When I started at PennyWit's place, he was pretty brutal in his assessment of my work. He thought I wasn't brainy enough for that crowd. He was probably right, I never did feel quite like I fit in there but on the other hand I thought he was working too hard at showing off his own braininess. It would appear we both mellowed some in the interim. Or maybe I'm just feeling mellow towards him because he's agreeing with me. Anyway there's been some interesting discussion going on over there. And I really like Donnie. He's tends to take an opposite stance to mine, but he states his positions so thoughtfully, he forces me to really think about my own.

Check it out and I'll be back tonight to do some posting on the news.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home